This section includes a list of my favorite websites for finding ways to eat real, whole food that will fuel and nourish my body.
- The Eat Well Guide - "directory of over 25,000 hand-picked restaurants, farms, markets, and other sources" for you to find local, sustainable food throughout the US.
- Eat Wild - features a state-by-state directory of local farmers who sell directly to their customers. "The number one clearinghouse for 100% grass-fed and pasture-based farming."
- Find A Spring - a community and user-based resource for locating natural springs around the world, available for us to hydrate our bodies with the some of the cleanest, freshest water on our planet.
- EWG - Meat Eater's Guide - All meat is not created equal. The Environmental Working Group's resource for our meat eaters to learn news, tips, and facts about meat.
- EWG - Shopper's Guide To Pesticides in Produce - Can't always afford organic? No problem at all! Check out the new, 2017 "Clean Fifteen" and "Dirty Dozen" lists to guide you when shopping for produce.
- Thrive Market - awesome site to buy organic, healthy food delivered right to your door! It's like Costco for Whole Foods...just online - click the link to receive 25% off + free shipping on your first order when you sign up to Thrive with my personal offer code*!
- Plexus Worldwide - Looking for a company that has good quality, reliable products? Plexus offers a variety of supplement products that tackle the top three root problems within the body that are significant for our health! I'm proud to say I am an ambassador of this company. These products are great for kick-starting and rebooting your health into the right direction and regulating major systems that overall improve your health and wellness.
Build a lifestyle you are crazy about with these amazing resources! Receive inspiration, tips, guidance, tools, you name it to establish a healthy lifestyle.
- Mind Body Green - all about health and wellness, this website provides daily inspiration, health tips, and news regarding health and wellness. Anywhere from food to yoga to medicine the options are endless!
- Gabriel Bernstein - learn the power of spirituality with the beautiful "Spirit Junkie," Gabby Bernstein. Her website offers amazing guidance through her blogs & vlogs regarding meditation, relationships, abundance, and health. 100% one of my favs <3
- The Melissa Ambrosini Show - Hands down, my favorite podcast right now! Melissa is such an inspiration and offers so much valuable information on her podcasts, from food to home births to essential oils to sex (you name it), with incredible experts and leaders all over the world. Worth the listen!
Get serious about your health! These websites will help you stay educated and in-the-loop regarding health and wellness.
- Mama Natural - for all the mama's out there looking for support during pregnancy, childbirth, baby info, and parenting...this website is for you! This beautiful woman offers so much support and amazing educational tools surrounding all things for mama's.
- EWG - from make-up to produce, the Environmental Working Group covers many topics. They provide a multitude of research regarding food, environment, products, and also news in all areas.
- Natural News - if you're looking for a complete holistic approach for your lifestyle, Natural News covers science-based holistic health, environmental, and nutrition topics across the board.
We all have an opportunity to change the world and truly make a difference by supporting and being of service to communities and organizations that are working hard to make these changes possible. You can contribute - don't miss out!
- dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation - The dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation® brings healing and hope to the world by providing global communities with the tools needed to become self-reliant. Learn how you can support this organization here.
- The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation - support Leo and his community in contributing to projects all around the world that help build the long-term health and well-being to the Earth and it's inhabitants. From climate resiliency to wildlife preservation, become part of this incredible network of leaders.
- Path to Freedom Fundraiser - my amazing mentors and leaders from my Path to Freedom, dōTERRA team have put together this fundraiser for Destiny Rescue to end child trafficking and sex exploitation. You can contribute with just $1, which can impact so many lives. Join me in freeing ONE child!
*This is an affiliate link. I only promote what I use and love. If you signup and/or buy through my link I will earn a small percentage that doesn't cost you a dime extra. Thank you for supporting my awesome lifestyle as I do this work to help more people!