We’re officially 12 days away from christmas…
so, here are my top 12 favorite things from this year!
Kora Fitness performance apparel to “be your best in and out of the gym.” Kora is my new favorite athletic-wear brand because not only are their products high quality, they also give a percentage of your purchase to 1 of 4 charities of your choice at no extra cost to you! They’re products are super comfortable and perfect for all of my favorite activities - PLUS, you can get 15% off your purchase with my special code, MEG15.
2. Essential Oils are the perfect way to enhance any health and wellness journey and support a non-toxic lifestyle, and now is the perfect time to get dōTERRA essential oils into your life or the life of others! With every qualifying order or enrollment into the membership program, dōTERRA is giving a free bottle of Frankie :D (you also get some extra perks from me as well) He is so special, and the perfect companion, especially during the holidays to bring us closer to the spirit of Christmas.
3. Raw Sugar Living Products + Gift Sets are the perfect gifts for stocking stuffers, Secret Santa or grab-bag gifts for anyone who’s into the self-care kinda thing (should be everyone, just sayin’) :P. I absolutely fell in love with these products because of their awesome ingredients and affordability! Not to mention, you can find them at everyone’s fav store - guess where? Check them out!
4. Q7 Smartwatch from JCPenny is great for the technology lover and there’s no better time to get it then now because it’s on sale for only $25! Bub and I bought these watches earlier this year to see how we felt about living that smartwatch life, and they’re definitely functional, durable, and perfect for just getting started (and that amazing price tag!). It has everything you need in a smartwatch including one of my favorite features, the “capture” feature, which links to the phone camera through bluetooth to snap wireless photos!
5. Blue Light Blocking Glasses from Eye Buy Direct to optimize sleep, especially for someone who spends long hours looking at a screen! Using blue light blockers, especially at nighttime, has significantly helped Bub and I sleep 10 times better - blue light from phone screens and TV’s, tablets, and anything else that puts off blue light pays a huge role in messing with the body’s natural hormone, melatonin, to help you wind down and fall asleep easily. So, if you or someone close to you spends a lot of time looking at screens, this is definitely a great gift for an even better price! Get $10 off your first purchase, with frames starting as low as $6!
6. Live Pure Cubes are literally my favorite go-to superfood smoothies, especially when I’m on the go! They’re soo delicious and super easy to throw into the blender and get moving while keeping me full enough till I have time to sit and have a meal! Right now you can get their holiday bundles for amazing prices with additional goodies - these are the best gift for someone who is constantly on the go and looking for a healthier alternative. Keep in mind these come pre-frozen, so it might be wise to make this an early or late Christmas gift :P (still a great one).
7. Lulusimon Studio clothing “for the bold and witty” ;) I found these products just a couple of months ago and they are super fun, I wish I could have them all! Get 20% off with my code, THEMEGTHING20. This brand carries sarcastically fun Tee’s, mugs, wall decor and more from LULUSIMONSTUDIO for your favorite witty friend or relative :P.
8. Clove + Hollow clean, cruelty-free, and vegan cosmetics that actually work and are super affordable, unlike other all-natural make-up brands! Get 15% off your first order, on me, to get that makeup lover in your life something to talk about! So far, I am loving the Lip Glaze and how much more affordable these products are over other brands of natural make-up. If you or someone you know has been looking for a healthier make-up alternative, Clove + Hollow is the perfect match.
9. The YETI Rambler 14 oz Mug is the go-to daily coffee/hot drink traveler mug of the year, insulated with stainless steel vacuum engineer to keep your stuff hot or cold for hours! I’ve used one before but haven’t owned one YET (we definitely plan to, don’t you worry). Find it here, on Amazon, or at any sporting goods store. It’s definitely the perfect gift for a loved one who loves a hot drink on the morning commute. Also find it in the 20 oz Tumbler and many other styles ;).
10. Designer Yoga Mat from EkaYogiLife is a beautiful gift for that special yogi in your life! Completely customized or personalized to suit any personality or practice, PLUS, get 15% off your first purchase with my code EKAYOGIMEG15. These mats are eco-friendly and USA made, you can also upgrade the gift with fun accessories to go along with it. A zen gift for a Zen person :P.
11. Gabrielle Bernstein’s The Universe Has Your Back card deck for the woo-woo lover. These cards are so amazing, I use them every single day. Whether for spiritual purposes, guidance, direction, or as daily affirmations, they are the perfect way to enhance positivity into anyones life. Great for another stocking stuffer or Secret Santa gift, plus the perfect match-up to essential oils and crystals for a complete woo-woo package deal. Otherwise, it’s just a beautiful gift for that special someone in your life you know will LOVE them <3.
12. For the beach and ocean lover, anything Sand Cloud is where its at! From sand resistant beach towels to environmental friendly accessories, Sand Cloud’s mission is to #SaveTheFishies while donating 10% of all proceeds to non-profit organizations that work to save marine life and conserve our oceans. Many of Sand cloud’s products are now recycled or safe for the environment - the beach blankets are my fav!